A Survey on the Efficiency of Translation and Interpreting Courses Offered by Universities Worldwide
Thread poster: Ali Beikian
Ali Beikian
Ali Beikian  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 08:34
Member (2006)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Oct 26, 2018

Dear Valued Colleague,
I hope that all is well with you. I am Ali Beikian, a Translation Studies PhD candidate at University of Isfahan, Iran. I am so glad to e-meet you.
I am conducting a survey on the efficiency of translation and interpreting courses offered by universities worldwide, which I need your invaluable help with. Could you please do me a big favor by setting aside some 20 minutes in order to fill in a questionnaire comprising totally of multiple-choice questions? If you
... See more
Dear Valued Colleague,
I hope that all is well with you. I am Ali Beikian, a Translation Studies PhD candidate at University of Isfahan, Iran. I am so glad to e-meet you.
I am conducting a survey on the efficiency of translation and interpreting courses offered by universities worldwide, which I need your invaluable help with. Could you please do me a big favor by setting aside some 20 minutes in order to fill in a questionnaire comprising totally of multiple-choice questions? If you are a graduate of translator and interpreter training and/or translation studies programs and are willing to proceed with filling in the questionnaire, here is the link:
https://goo.gl/forms/XTgEHfEwpZ7n0TKw2
Your answers will mean a lot for my dissertation, which I believe would be incomplete without your help. Participation in this survey is completely voluntary, and all questionnaires will be treated anonymously.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns with regards to the survey, the questions, or the purpose of the study, please contact Ali Beikian at [email protected].
Thank you very much for considering my humble request.
Sincerely,
Ali Beikian

[Edited at 2018-10-27 05:33 GMT]

[Edited at 2018-10-27 05:43 GMT]
Collapse

Fırat Şanlıtürk

Hedwig Spitzer (X)
Hedwig Spitzer (X)  Identity Verified
Peru
French to Spanish
+ ...
Done! Oct 28, 2018

Good luck on your studies.

Ali Beikian
Iran
Member (2006)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Nov 1, 2018

Hedwig Spitzer Cáceres wrote:

Good luck on your studies.

Hello.

Thanks for your kind wishes. I do appreciate your kind help with this.
Also, many thanks to all of my esteemed colleague for their time and attention.

Best regards,
Ali

Argelia Pena Aguilar
Argelia Pena Aguilar
Mexico
English to Spanish
+ ...
Done! Nov 2, 2018

Good luck with this study!

Argelia

Ali Beikian
Iran
Member (2006)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Nov 2, 2018

Argelia Pena Aguilar wrote:

Good luck with this study!

Argelia

Hello.

Thanks for your kind message. I do appreciate your help and support.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need my help.

Best regards,
Ali

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A Survey on the Efficiency of Translation and Interpreting Courses Offered by Universities Worldwide

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »