Thread poster: Jiayin Jenny Zheng
Jiayin Jenny Zheng
Jiayin Jenny Zheng
United States
Local time: 08:48
Member (2014)
Chinese to English
Sep 19, 2016

Today I opened up my OmegaT and found the segment counters disappeared (bottom right corner, where they count number of segments and number of unique segments). I was just using this software less than 12 hours ago. Perhaps I clicked something and made it to disappear?

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:48
English to French
+ ...
It should be somewhere Sep 20, 2016

Jiayin Jenny Zheng wrote:
Today I opened up my OmegaT and found the segment counters disappeared (bottom right corner, where they count number of segments and number of unique segments). I was just using this software less than 12 hours ago. Perhaps I clicked something and made it to disappear?

You cannot make it disappear. What you can do, if you click on it, is switching it to percentage instead of numbers, and back at the next click.

If it isn't visible at all, it might be off screen. Use the maximiser (middle top right widget in Windows) to restore the OmegaT window to full size.

Didier

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:48
Spanish to French
+ ...
Did it work? Sep 20, 2016

Hi Jiayin Jenny Zheng,

Could you tell us if what Didier advised you to do worked?

Thanx

Christophe

Jiayin Jenny Zheng
Jiayin Jenny Zheng
United States
Local time: 08:48
Member (2014)
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Ah Oct 2, 2016

Sorry, I didn't see the last message till now. Actually it's a computer issue. Once I started working on my translation, the counter showed up....

I tried long-click, short click... there is no option for "counter disapparence" sooo nothing happened...

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Where did my segment counters go?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »