Off topic: Hello Everyone!
Thread poster: Nick Simpson
Nick Simpson
Nick Simpson
United States
Local time: 06:06
Aug 24, 2018

Hello, I just wanted to make a post to reach out to community members here and say Hi!

I did not see an introduction thread, if there is one out there, please let me know or help me move my post.

I work with an American Sign Language agency that operates out of the state of Arizona. We are currently moving into the national space and opening a nationwide asl service offering video remote interpreting.

Looking forward to learning and sharing here!

... See more
Hello, I just wanted to make a post to reach out to community members here and say Hi!

I did not see an introduction thread, if there is one out there, please let me know or help me move my post.

I work with an American Sign Language agency that operates out of the state of Arizona. We are currently moving into the national space and opening a nationwide asl service offering video remote interpreting.

Looking forward to learning and sharing here!

Nick
Collapse

Marjolein Snippe
Marjolein Snippe  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:06
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Hi! Aug 29, 2018

Hi Nick! I don't think an introduction thread exists, welcome to Proz.
With our different language combinations we are unlikely to cross paths often but who knows - might see you around in the forums.
Good luck and take care!
Marjolein

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hello Everyone!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »