Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Need your help about this project from a client! I'm waiting onlie!
Thread poster: Serena Li
Lincoln Hui
Lincoln Hui  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 19:14
Chinese to English
+ ...
. Apr 11, 2019

IrinaN wrote:

Lincoln Hui wrote:

Did you read ProZ's terms of service when you signed up? I think not.

Me think that making unfounded public assumptions about unknown people is a sign of something other than a natural-born genius who needed no guidance since 15. Mirror, mirror...

No, I'm saying my situation should be the norm. Like I said, the information was everywhere; you couldn't avoid it if you tried.

On the other hand, it would be quite the claim to say that you do read terms and conditions for the things you sign up for. It would place you among 2%-10% of the population. I suppose it's possible, but I would sooner put my money on porcine flight.

IrinaN
IrinaN
United States
Local time: 06:14
English to Russian
+ ...
Lincoln Apr 11, 2019

While I do see the difference in need of reading T&Cs of my phone provider and a dedicated professional site where I can be heard publicly, I'm no longer talking to a person who can not refrain from nastiness in talking to the peers - "fool, liar, porcine" - all your words. My parents would've been ashamed of me...

I've read the rules carefully enough to expect moderators' attention in response. I rest my case.

Mirko Mainardi

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need your help about this project from a client! I'm waiting onlie!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »