Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
If you don't know what your pricing should be - look at the pricing of one of the big agencies
Thread poster: TTilch
IrinaN
IrinaN
United States
Local time: 02:41
English to Russian
+ ...
The solution is always at hand Mar 4, 2019

To grow into a big agency, outbid the competitors, grab all contracts from them and start paying translators .20 out of .22. And then we'll see.

It's a free world, competition is always open.

Li-Hsiang Hsu
Li-Hsiang Hsu  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:41
French to Chinese
+ ...
I am thinking about buying a platform Mar 4, 2019

Since there's no platform providing the service I want, actually, I am thinking about collecting funds to buy a platform and transform it to carry out my ideas, just like buying a small business. Do you think that it is doable?

Brendan McNally
Brendan McNally  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:41
Member (Mar 2024)
French to English
+ ...
Tarif pour moins de 15 000 mots - Tarif de 15 000 à 100 000 mots Mar 10, 2019

Tarif pour moins de 15 000 mots - Tarif de 15 000 à 100 000 mots

Hi

I'm just starting out as a freelance translator, and filling in the forms with an agency for which I just completed an internship.

One of the sections asks:
1 Tarif pour moins de 15 000 mots
2 Tarif de 15 000 à 100 000 mots
3 Si minimum

For questions 1 and 3, my instinct is to go with the rates on the ProZ rates calculator for FR>EN, ie hourly rate €0.11
... See more
Tarif pour moins de 15 000 mots - Tarif de 15 000 à 100 000 mots

Hi

I'm just starting out as a freelance translator, and filling in the forms with an agency for which I just completed an internship.

One of the sections asks:
1 Tarif pour moins de 15 000 mots
2 Tarif de 15 000 à 100 000 mots
3 Si minimum

For questions 1 and 3, my instinct is to go with the rates on the ProZ rates calculator for FR>EN, ie hourly rate €0.11, minimum €0.08 those. Does anyone have advice about this, or about whether to set a different price for the word count in question 2.

thanks
Brendan
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

If you don't know what your pricing should be - look at the pricing of one of the big agencies

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »