How do I remedy the annoying selection marking and cursor moving around in Managing projects view?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 07:04
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jul 11, 2019

How do I remedy the annoying selection marking and cursor moving around in Managing projects view?

What happens is that I open this small window Managing projects in MemoQ and have a long list of all my project displayed. Then, at the slightest movement with my mouse a lot of rows gets selected, and sometimes the display moves to the right side also.

It's very annoying, don't know how to remedy this. Could it be that my list of projects is too long? I think I didn't hav
... See more

What happens is that I open this small window Managing projects in MemoQ and have a long list of all my project displayed. Then, at the slightest movement with my mouse a lot of rows gets selected, and sometimes the display moves to the right side also.

It's very annoying, don't know how to remedy this. Could it be that my list of projects is too long? I think I didn't have this problem before, with less projects in the list.
Collapse

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:04
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Doesn't happen for me Jul 11, 2019

The behaviour you describe doesn't happen for me. Mind you, I don't keep many projects in the window, I move them to MemoQ's Recycle Bin once they are completed, where they are still accessible later if needed. Could the problem be a bad mouse, or a low mouse battery? No rows should be selected just by moving the mouse without pressing any of its buttons.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »