{New FREE Webinar} The Ethical Marketing Strategy That Works on Accident
Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:49
French to English
Sep 3, 2019

Hey guys and gals! This webinar we ran as a paid event earlier this year went so well and I think the topic is so important, we're running it FREE! 👇

Marketing can be the worst part of our jobs, but it can also be fun and invigorating -- yes, really!

I'm going to show you how this marketing strategy, that even works on accident, can help you market your services.

You'll learn how to:
😍 Market ethically to people who are happy to buy from you
... See more
Hey guys and gals! This webinar we ran as a paid event earlier this year went so well and I think the topic is so important, we're running it FREE! 👇

Marketing can be the worst part of our jobs, but it can also be fun and invigorating -- yes, really!

I'm going to show you how this marketing strategy, that even works on accident, can help you market your services.

You'll learn how to:
😍 Market ethically to people who are happy to buy from you
👏 Get people to THANK YOU for your marketing
💃 Have fun in the process

Click here to register now FREE ===>>> https://successbyrx.clickfunnels.com/ethical-marketing
Collapse

Maxi Schwarz
Maxi Schwarz  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:49
German to English
+ ...
I don't understand the title Sep 5, 2019

What do you mean by "works on accident"?

Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:49
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
I explain that in the webinar but... Sep 6, 2019

To clarify, I mean that even if you don't do it "correctly," it still works.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

{New FREE Webinar} The Ethical Marketing Strategy That Works on Accident

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »