Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Ανάληψη μετάφρασης ενώ δεν είναι γνωστή η ορολογία...
Thread poster: Valentini Mellas
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Locking thread Jul 31, 2013

Dear all,

I'm locking this thread as the discussion has strayed from its original topic and seems to be heading for less productive waters.

I would also just like to remind everyone that, according to KudoZ rule 3.7, commentary on KudoZ askers or answerers is not allowed: http://www.proz.com/siterules/kudoz_answ/3.7#3.7

Best regards,

M
... See more
Dear all,

I'm locking this thread as the discussion has strayed from its original topic and seems to be heading for less productive waters.

I would also just like to remind everyone that, according to KudoZ rule 3.7, commentary on KudoZ askers or answerers is not allowed: http://www.proz.com/siterules/kudoz_answ/3.7#3.7

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ανάληψη μετάφρασης ενώ δεν είναι γνωστή η ορολογία...

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »