phrases with dots not inserted from DJVX3 Termbase
Auteur du fil: kvvic

kvvic
Local time: 01:10
anglais vers russe
+ ...
Feb 5

Hi there!

Could anyone help me with this issue, please?
I have, e.g., the phrase "в т.ч." in my local Termbase, connected to my project, and I want Deja Vu to replace it with "including" in the translation. But Deja Vu just doesn't seem to "see" it, and it isn't shown in the AutoSearch - Portions list. Is there any workaround?

Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:10
anglais vers allemand
+ ...
Have you tried... Feb 23

kvvic wrote:

Hi there!

Could anyone help me with this issue, please?
I have, e.g., the phrase "в т.ч." in my local Termbase, connected to my project, and I want Deja Vu to replace it with "including" in the translation. But Deja Vu just doesn't seem to "see" it, and it isn't shown in the AutoSearch - Portions list. Is there any workaround?

...DVXs lexicon instead of the termbase?

kvvic
Local time: 01:10
anglais vers russe
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
I didn't Feb 23

Thank you for your suggestion, but Lexicon is used only for a specific project, and "including" can be found in almost any project

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

phrases with dots not inserted from DJVX3 Termbase

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Recherche par terme
  • Travaux
  • Forums
  • Multiple search