Off topic: Happy Translation Day!
Thread poster: Atril_TEAM
Atril_TEAM
Atril_TEAM
France
Local time: 14:07
Sep 29, 2017

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow we celebrate International Translation Day and on this special occasion, we would like to wish you prosperity and professional success!

To get you into celebration mood, we've prepared an infographic and a short animation video, which you can see here: https://atril.com/news/

Happy translating!

Your Atril team.

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Local time: 14:07
Very nice movie! Sep 29, 2017

Atril_TEAM wrote:

To get you into celebration mood, we've prepared an infographic and a short animation video, which you can see here: https://atril.com/news/

Happy translating!

Your Atril team.

A very nice movie! Thank you. And thank you for creating the first CAT tool I ever used.

Julia Jorgelina Montero
Julia Jorgelina Montero
Argentina
Local time: 10:07
Spanish to English
+ ...
First comment Sep 30, 2017

Hello everyone,

and Happy International Translation Day to all!

Even though I am still not a professional, only a student who wishes to become one in the future, I just wanted to thank you for giving me the opportunity of become part of ProZ.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy Translation Day!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »