Thread poster: Ming Fu, Qi
Ming Fu, Qi
Ming Fu, Qi  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:03
English to Chinese
+ ...
Nov 13, 2007

Today I received two letters from the service center of PayPal, saying If didn't provide sufficient information, it will cancel my account forever.

To my surprise, I don't know how to deal with it. Except something like master card, I had uploaded all materials to the center. The only reason for me with no something like master card is mainland China's severe restrict on application for it. For instance, you should have 500USD before opening an account. As a small fish like me, how
... See more
Today I received two letters from the service center of PayPal, saying If didn't provide sufficient information, it will cancel my account forever.

To my surprise, I don't know how to deal with it. Except something like master card, I had uploaded all materials to the center. The only reason for me with no something like master card is mainland China's severe restrict on application for it. For instance, you should have 500USD before opening an account. As a small fish like me, how to get it? So I waited and waited.

But, today's letter will break my dream.

The last effort to keep my account open, I think, must be on your help.

After I received the money that a company in USA sent to my friend, immediately, I sent back to it in order to keep my promise as I swore, because it paid me twice, one to my friend(at first, I had no Paypal account). For this reason, they put limit on my account.

My question is how to do for me to let them lift bar? Or else, if they cancel the account, what result it will happen?

Could you give me your warm and reliable hand?
Collapse

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:03
Chinese to English
+ ...
PayPal Nov 13, 2007

Ming-Fu Qi wrote:

Ming-Fu,

Did they not tell you what kind of information they are looking for? I don't think having a credit card linked to a PayPal account is a prerequisite for that account to be in good standing.

There has to be a reason why they are threatening to close your account. My advice to you would be to provide whatever information they are requesting within reason. If it's not doable on your side, just let them close the account. It would be inconvenient for receiving overseas payments this side of the Pacific, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

[Edited at 2007-11-13 23:34]

Ming Fu, Qi
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Your help is important! Nov 13, 2007

Your words, actually, make me feel relaxed, and just like a heavy burden slowly fly to the far-off sky.

Thanks a lot.

I sent letters to the service center and asked for help from the company. If all efforts slipped like fallen leaves in wind, let it go. Worst of all, I lost the rest $80.

Your help is important!

LoyalTrans
LoyalTrans
English to Chinese
+ ...
Contact local CS Nov 14, 2007

I know there is a local Customer Service team in Shanghai. Try this number: 021-28913333 and ask for CS number. They might be able to provide guidance on next steps.

Another thing is that when you signed up, did you specify your country as "China"? If so, then I am sure that you can ask help from local.

LoyalTrans
LoyalTrans
English to Chinese
+ ...
Credit card has nothing to do with restriction removal Nov 14, 2007

And as wherestip said, having a credit card does not automatically remove any restriction on your account. A credit card only gives you a Verified status if you enrolled in PayPal's Expanded Use Program.

LoyalTrans
LoyalTrans
English to Chinese
+ ...
忍不住 Nov 14, 2007

Ming-Fu Qi wrote:

Your words, actually, make me feel relaxed, and just like a heavy burden slowly fly to the far-off sky.

Thanks a lot.

I sent letters to the service center and asked for help from the company. If all efforts slipped like fallen leaves in wind, let it go. Worst of all, I lost the rest $80.

Your help is important!

很诗情画意呢。(没有冒犯意思啊:))

Ming Fu, Qi
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Your profile sets an example for me! Nov 14, 2007

Robert Cai, your profile really excellent!

Your suggestions useful and oriental. Thanks a lot!

Just now a new letter from the service center, says, "
We're sorry, but your account access limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need more information about your account before we can restore full access to your account. Please complete the steps below so that we may
review your account further:
- add a credit card and finish expanded use process.Any
... See more
Robert Cai, your profile really excellent!

Your suggestions useful and oriental. Thanks a lot!

Just now a new letter from the service center, says, "
We're sorry, but your account access limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need more information about your account before we can restore full access to your account. Please complete the steps below so that we may
review your account further:
- add a credit card and finish expanded use process.Any credit card is available,not must master card."

But the kind of credit card in my hand is only used in China not abroad.

From his words, the dispute will remain forever untill I got the credit card available for abroad.
Collapse

LoyalTrans
LoyalTrans
English to Chinese
+ ...
申请双币信用卡 Nov 15, 2007

只要国内信用卡上面有visa,mastercard标识的都可以认证PayPal账户。

我的PayPal账户已经认证过,没有任何问题。

lbone
lbone  Identity Verified
China
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
淘宝上有人专门做这业务的 Nov 30, 2007

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/0/item_detail-0db1-6a53eaa1ce29738c12da92bad0fb1d73.jhtml

几十块钱。

LoyalTrans
LoyalTrans
English to Chinese
+ ...
绝的 Nov 30, 2007

用支付宝来为PayPal铺路,呵呵。。

现在满大街都是办信用卡的,有那么难办吗?我都被引诱得想弄点假身份证办信用卡透支了。。。

lbone
lbone  Identity Verified
China
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
自由职业 Nov 30, 2007

一般办信用卡都要求单位担保,对于自由业者,因为没有单位担保,往往就不允许。

其它办法就是花钱了。

满大街的我都问过了,除了要花钱的,就是要单位担保的。

[Edited at 2007-11-30 10:27]

Juan Chen
Juan Chen  Identity Verified
China
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
开信用卡不用这么麻烦吧 Mar 4, 2008

我也是自由职业啊,我一共有5张信用卡,都是去年下半年陆续开始办的,额度分别为1000,3000,9000,50000,10000,为什么交通银行给我50000我也觉得奇怪,据业务员说这在100个人里面最多只有十分之一的可能。而且我提供的资料只有身份证、医保号和名片,名片还是当年在单位上班留下来备用的,至于医保更是按照自由职业最低标准个人交的。也可能我是当地居民的缘故。

我所在的省会城市,超市、商场、地铁、到处都是银行下线信用卡办卡业务员,办张卡太容易了,我爸都55岁了,年收入3万都不到还在业务员手里办了三张卡,就是额度不高而已。

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question about paypal 没有信用卡如何取消账户限制

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »