Ludovicap
Ludovicap
Germany
Local time: 00:55
German to Italian
+ ...
Problem with .tbx format in Memsource Cloud Apr 13, 2021

Hi everyone,

I have read your post and answers today and gave the IATE terminology a try.
I downloaded some medical domains I was interested in as a .tbx file, so that it could be uploaded into the Memsource Cloud termbase.

I hope I did everything right, but uploading the TBX file into the termbase, it always showed to me that no terms where in it, thing that suprised me, because it took quite a long time for the .tbx file to be uploaded.

Am I doing s
... See more
Hi everyone,

I have read your post and answers today and gave the IATE terminology a try.
I downloaded some medical domains I was interested in as a .tbx file, so that it could be uploaded into the Memsource Cloud termbase.

I hope I did everything right, but uploading the TBX file into the termbase, it always showed to me that no terms where in it, thing that suprised me, because it took quite a long time for the .tbx file to be uploaded.

Am I doing something wrong?

The Memsource Cloud I am using is the one free of charge, if that might help detecting the problem.
(if you know about any restrictions for users of the CAT tools for free that I am not aware of, feel free to let me know )

P.s.: I already tried to download the CSV of it, but the termbase doesn't, of course, recognize the format as it only accepts .TBX and some other ones.

Thank you for your help!
Collapse

Philip Ivanov
Philip Ivanov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 01:55
English to Bulgarian
Jul 1, 2023

[Edited at 2023-07-01 19:13 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to convert a TBX file into a Translation Memory

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »