CafeTran stop working
Auteur du fil: Nohora Groce

Nohora Groce  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 19:36
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
Apr 9

Hello. I hope someone can help me. I had CafeTran free version and I downloaded an update, after following the instructions it said that the updates are only for the paid versions and after that my old version stopped working. I uninstalled and download again but it is not working. When I start a new project and try to open a file to translate it doesn't work .... it doesn't bring the information contained in the document. I tried with many documents and is always the same. I don't know what to ... See more
Hello. I hope someone can help me. I had CafeTran free version and I downloaded an update, after following the instructions it said that the updates are only for the paid versions and after that my old version stopped working. I uninstalled and download again but it is not working. When I start a new project and try to open a file to translate it doesn't work .... it doesn't bring the information contained in the document. I tried with many documents and is always the same. I don't know what to do now.....
Please help.

Thanks

Nohora
Collapse

Yaotl Altan

Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
anglais vers français
+ ...
  Apr 10

Hello Nohora,

What is your operating system? Windows, Mac or Linux?

Installation instructions can be found at https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/6000232627

Since your issue description is not very specific, I can only offer a general solution. if CafeTran can be launched, I suggest you Reset the Preferences:... See more
Hello Nohora,

What is your operating system? Windows, Mac or Linux?

Installation instructions can be found at https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/6000232627

Since your issue description is not very specific, I can only offer a general solution. if CafeTran can be launched, I suggest you Reset the Preferences:

To do so, go to open the Preferences and press the Reset button.

Accessing the Preferences and resetting them is explained here.
Collapse

Nohora Groce

Hans Lenting  Identity Verified
Pays-Bas
Membre (2006)
allemand vers néerlandais
Hard to say Apr 10

Nohora Groce wrote:

I uninstalled and download again but it is not working. When I start a new project and try to open a file to translate it doesn't work .... it doesn't bring the information contained in the document.

It's hard to say what's happening. Perhaps you can post some screenshots here via the Upload images feature?

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 10.00.56

BTW: You can make screenshots in Windows by pressing the Windows+PrtScn buttons on your keyboard to save the screen to a file: https://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

You can make screenshots on a Mac by pressing Shift+Command+3.

Nohora Groce  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 19:36
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
IT WORKED Apr 11

Thanks Dean reseting preferences solved the problem.

Nohora

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CafeTran stop working

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Recherche par terme
  • Travaux
  • Forums
  • Multiple search