How to Activate the Full Version of CafeTran Espresso When Purchasing the ProZ Plus Membership
Auteur du fil: Ricardo Sandy Aries

Ricardo Sandy Aries  Identity Verified
Indonésie
Local time: 08:24
Membre (Mar 2020)
anglais vers indonésien
+ ...
Apr 9

I purchased the Plus plan because it says that I can use the full version of CafeTran Espresso. However, each time I try to connect it to my ProZ Plus account, it always returns to the login page. The license status says "Trial Version". Does anyone know how to activate the full version of this translation software? Thanks beforehand.

Hans Lenting  Identity Verified
Pays-Bas
Membre (2006)
allemand vers néerlandais
Procedure Apr 9

Are you following this procedure?

https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000158973-signing-in-to-proz-com-account

Ricardo Sandy Aries  Identity Verified
Indonésie
Local time: 08:24
Membre (Mar 2020)
anglais vers indonésien
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
A Great Suggestion Apr 9

Come to think of it, I just went straight to the translation editor. How silly I was. Thanks for the info.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Activate the Full Version of CafeTran Espresso When Purchasing the ProZ Plus Membership

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Recherche par terme
  • Travaux
  • Forums
  • Multiple search