Igor Kmitowski
Igor Kmitowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 02:20
Member (2016)
English to Polish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2015

I wanted to let you all know that a new version of CafeTran has been released, and is available for download from the new website: cafetran.com. Thanks for the comments that have already come in here. And thank you to those who have clicked on our ProZ.com ads and have begun to experiment with the software.

CafeTran's developer
Igor Kmitowski

(Moderators: Please feel free to clear or not to clear this, if it is inappropriate.)

2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:20
Changes Apr 29, 2015

Hello Igor,

I like the new CafeTran site (http://www.cafetran.com ) very much. For me, it's a nice expression of the free and creative CafeTran spirit .

However ... I have read that you have teamed up with an investor and that you are now a full-time developer and support person. This makes me wonder:

Does this mean that you won't be as focussed to the needs of the freelance translators anymore? I'd really be disappointed by that .

All the best with your new company!

Hans

[Edited at 2015-04-29 17:01 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New version of CafeTran available for download

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »