Great support: MQXLIFF handling improved
Thread poster: 2nl (X)
2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:13
Mar 16, 2014

Yesterday I opened a memoQ MQXLIFF project in CafeTran. The project was created from Help & Manual XML files (see: http://www.helpandmanual.com). The H&M-specific tags weren't protected in CafeTran. So I asked the developer, Igor, whether there would be a solution for that.

To my surprise, only a few hours later I received an update of CafeTran. In his pleasant, modest tone Igor told me that a
... See more
Yesterday I opened a memoQ MQXLIFF project in CafeTran. The project was created from Help & Manual XML files (see: http://www.helpandmanual.com). The H&M-specific tags weren't protected in CafeTran. So I asked the developer, Igor, whether there would be a solution for that.

To my surprise, only a few hours later I received an update of CafeTran. In his pleasant, modest tone Igor told me that a "quick fix" had been implemented.

Where do you get such a great support nowadays?

Hans
Collapse

2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:13
TOPIC STARTER
Propagation issue solved Mar 26, 2014

There was a propagation issue in MQXLIFF projects, that now has been solved.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Great support: MQXLIFF handling improved

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »