Transit projects: set segment state to 'Translated'
Thread poster: Tom45 (X)
Tom45 (X)
Tom45 (X)
Local time: 01:08
Dec 7, 2012

When will CafeTran allow setting the segment state to 'Translated' in Transit projects, just like it does in SDL Studio projects?

Tom45 (X)
Tom45 (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Will new build bring solution for Transit? Dec 11, 2012

germanodutchess wrote:

When will CafeTran allow setting the segment state to 'Translated' in Transit projects, just like it does in SDL Studio projects?

I just read about an imminent update for CafeTran (in the Wiki). Will this update bring a solution for this task?

Igor Kmitowski
Igor Kmitowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2016)
English to Polish
+ ...
Translated state in Transit segments Dec 15, 2012

Yes, the December update to CafeTran will set the Translated state in Transit segments automatically.

Cheers,
Igor

germanodutchess wrote:

germanodutchess wrote:

I just read about an imminent update for CafeTran (in the Wiki). Will this update bring a solution for this task?

Tom45 (X)
Tom45 (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Translating Transit files made easier Dec 16, 2012

Igor Kmitowski wrote:

Yes, the December update to CafeTran will set the Translated state in Transit segments automatically.

Cheers,
Igor

germanodutchess wrote:

germanodutchess wrote:

That's great news. It makes translating Transit language files even easier. Now I'll only have to rename the extension of the exported translation to the three-letter target language code and I can send the project to my client (she does the tag verifying).

I can now enjoy all the productivity boosters that CafeTran offers, while translating Transit language files.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit projects: set segment state to 'Translated'

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »