Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Aug 28, 2012

Another tutorial on CafeTran has been published:

How to add a glossary as a resource? (Dutch voice-over; English version will be added later)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5xTbj9RpY

Wim Jonckheere
Wim Jonckheere  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:28
Member (2012)
French to Dutch
+ ...
very useful information Aug 31, 2012

I have just installed a trial version of Cafetran Expresso 2012 and this CAT tools at first sight attracted me by it's simplicity, nice custom editable views and well, I have to discover more.
I used to have a MacBook but I'm working on Windows laptops now because it wasn't possible to run Trados back in 2007 on Mac.
The info about CafeTran is very good and well presented and I am surprised that it isn't used more here by translators or am I wrong?

Anyway thank you for
... See more
I have just installed a trial version of Cafetran Expresso 2012 and this CAT tools at first sight attracted me by it's simplicity, nice custom editable views and well, I have to discover more.
I used to have a MacBook but I'm working on Windows laptops now because it wasn't possible to run Trados back in 2007 on Mac.
The info about CafeTran is very good and well presented and I am surprised that it isn't used more here by translators or am I wrong?

Anyway thank you for sharing this information and kind regards,
Wim
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

And yet another CafeTran tutorial

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »