Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Jan 7, 2012

Hi,

I was wondering, is there already a new screencast about CafeTran from CAT Guru?

BR,

Hans

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:18
Finnish to French
It's in the making... Jan 7, 2012

Hans Lenting wrote:
I was wondering, is there already a new screencast about CafeTran from CAT Guru?

It's in the making
There will be an announcement when it's out. In fact, there will be several videos about CafeTran, so stay tuned!

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Any news on the screencasts? Apr 8, 2012

Dominique Pivard wrote:

Hans Lenting wrote:

It's in the making
There will be an announcement when it's out. In fact, there will be several videos about CafeTran, so stay tuned!

I was wondering, when will the screencasts be published?

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Screencasts from CAT guru May 3, 2012

Hi Dominique,

It's been long time since you announced posting some screencasts on CafeTran.

I hope you are well. Perhaps you can tell us when to expect the first of your highly appreciated videos?

Thank you very much!

Hans

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:18
Finnish to French
CafeTran on YouTube May 3, 2012

Hans Lenting wrote:
It's been long time since you announced posting some screencasts on CafeTran.
I hope you are well. Perhaps you can tell us when to expect the first of your highly appreciated videos?

Yes, I know: I've published 20 videos in 2012, and none on CafeTrans yet. My agenda is a bit random and unpredictable...

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Please do not make a screencast on CafeTran yet: it is getting better by the day May 20, 2012

Dominique Pivard wrote:

Yes, I know: I've published 20 videos in 2012, and none on CafeTrans yet. My agenda is a bit random and unpredictable...

Hi Dominque,

Please wait another week with making a first screencast on CafeTran. It still is getting better and better every day.

The latest builds offer many new and useful features like:

- auto-docking of user-specific resources
- saving of screen layouts between sessions
- sophisticated target pane editing enhancements like Remove string X or Remove first string X at the left of the cursor (without the need to use Auto-Hotkey or any other macro tool ).

CafeTran now can handle third party TMs with tags inside TUs very good. Especially when migrating from another CAT tool to CafeTran this is very useful.

Cheers,

Hans

[Bearbeitet am 2012-05-20 16:05 GMT]

trhanslator (X)
trhanslator (X)
Thanks for the CafeTran video Dec 28, 2012

Dominique Pivard wrote:

Hans Lenting wrote:

It's in the making

Thanks for the video, Dominique!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New CafeTran screencast from CAT Guru

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »