Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:57
English to Czech
+ ...
Aug 29, 2019

Hello all,

would you recommend an application for invoicing to agencies for mothly jobs?
I am currently using an Excel table and ready the invoices manually.
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Milada

Mohammad Renaldi Diponegoro
Mohammad Renaldi Diponegoro  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 19:57
Member (2010)
English to Indonesian
Been 4 years using... Aug 29, 2019

Hiveage (hiveage.com). Its web-based and the lowest pricing plan is USD 15/month on annual plan. The plan, of which I use, includes:
Unlimited clients
Unlimited invoices
2 Staff (if you need another person or an admin to access it)
250 Recurring Profiles (for setting up recurring invoices)
50 Auto-billing Profiles
1 GB File Storage

I know the cost might add up considering it is subscription-based. But so far I am quite happy with its features, e
... See more
Hiveage (hiveage.com). Its web-based and the lowest pricing plan is USD 15/month on annual plan. The plan, of which I use, includes:
Unlimited clients
Unlimited invoices
2 Staff (if you need another person or an admin to access it)
250 Recurring Profiles (for setting up recurring invoices)
50 Auto-billing Profiles
1 GB File Storage

I know the cost might add up considering it is subscription-based. But so far I am quite happy with its features, especially that you can track the status of your invoices (draft, sent, paid) also sending reminders for unpaid invoices right from its interface.
Collapse

Philippe Etienne
Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
Translation Office 3000 Aug 29, 2019

I have been using this (offline) management program since 2005 and wouldn't change it for anything else.

It costs a bit of time at the beginning to enter all data (business, client details, template creation...), but after that, if you don't get new clients every week, it's only about entering job details and clicking.
Various currencies, CAT discounts tables per agency, Word invoice/quote templates, status/history tracking, customisation, the works.
And you enter data
... See more
I have been using this (offline) management program since 2005 and wouldn't change it for anything else.

It costs a bit of time at the beginning to enter all data (business, client details, template creation...), but after that, if you don't get new clients every week, it's only about entering job details and clicking.
Various currencies, CAT discounts tables per agency, Word invoice/quote templates, status/history tracking, customisation, the works.
And you enter data only once.

There is a free trial on their website to see if it suits you.

Philippe
Collapse

Karen Picolin

Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Aug 30, 2019

Hello Mohammad and Philippe,

thank you both for your hints and replies.
I think I would use Philippe´s suggestion better as I prefer offline applications.
I wish you both good luck!

Milada

Milan Condak
Milan Condak  Identity Verified
English to Czech
Czech software Sep 8, 2019

ing. Milada Šejnohová wrote:

would you recommend an application for invoicing to agencies for mothly jobs?

Hi Milada,

I started freelancing in September 1991 as accounting firm. I searched Czechoslovak software.
I sent 40 letters to developer by snail-mail. I obtained 16 solutions ond floppy disks. I choose Czech software Ozogold, now OZO.

http://www.ozo.cz/

(I needed multi-company one-entry and double-entry accounting for different clients.)
I am using OZO up to now. I use OZO for invoicing all activities (sales, services) to different customers.

The freelacers uses Singl version.

Some people use another desktop for one-entry accounting http://www.lpsoft.cz/ , I recommened it in Czech ProZ.com forum, its name is PROFIT.

or only for invoicing online service:

https://www.fakturoid.cz/

https://www.fakturoid.cz/podpora/ucetnictvi/kontrolni-hlaseni-dph

https://www.fakturoid.cz/blog/2013/07/01/faktury-do-zahranici

The advantage of Czech software are shared informations and SW updates after changes of Czech law.
I know only one Czech accounting software dedicated for translation agency.

I wish you happy hand.

Milan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Application for a monthly invoicing agencies

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »