Agnieszka Zieba-Kobialka
Agnieszka Zieba-Kobialka  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 14:12
Member (2019)
English to Polish
+ ...
May 30, 2018

Is there anyone here who works as a freelancer (has a freelancer license or maybe a company?) in the UAE, especially Dubai?

If yes, I would like to ask some questions how to set up my freelancing activity there. I will have a residence visa (plus medical insurance) from my husband who works there, so this is not a problem. But I would really like to know where I should apply for a freelancer license, as I see that there are many, many options (and prices vary). Plus I've started won
... See more
Is there anyone here who works as a freelancer (has a freelancer license or maybe a company?) in the UAE, especially Dubai?

If yes, I would like to ask some questions how to set up my freelancing activity there. I will have a residence visa (plus medical insurance) from my husband who works there, so this is not a problem. But I would really like to know where I should apply for a freelancer license, as I see that there are many, many options (and prices vary). Plus I've started wondering whether maybe a company (?) would be better...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Freelancing in the UAE

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »