Sanskrit Literature Translation help.
Thread poster: drkpp
drkpp
drkpp
Local time: 19:34
English to Sanskrit
+ ...
Feb 13, 2006

This new topic is started to offer help in any sanskrit literature related questions & topic & help in translation.

Mrudula Tambe
Mrudula Tambe  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 19:34
English to Marathi
+ ...
In memoriam
Yes it was needed Mar 7, 2006

I must say that not only topic on the forum but even moderators also required for the Sanskrit. I myself wrote many letters to Proz.com Indian authorities but in vain. Many times wrong Kudoz translation is provided in less time period and the marks are awarded to the wrong answerer.

Thanks for starting this forum. I'll also help translators in this regard...

Natalya Litvinova
Natalya Litvinova
Local time: 16:04
English to Russian
+ ...
if you need translation,give me a call, Haribol! Aug 5, 2006

Haribol to everybody!
it is a nice way of greeting in sanscrit.
I have been reading some literature in Sanscrit and know a musical band who sing in sanscrit. If you want to have a look at their website, here you go: www.AtmAsfera.info

All the best,
Haribol
Natasha

[Edited at 2006-08-05 08:09]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sanskrit Literature Translation help.

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »