Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:45
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 10, 2017

Hello
since this morning for the first time I'm experiencing a strange issue.
As usual I have the "blue ball" icon of Wordfast on the Dock, to launch it when I need it. But at a certain point, after opening the Application folder in Finder, the WF icon is now a sort of page with the A icon of the application folder. When I open WF I get again the WF icon on the dock and when I close WF it becomes again a page with the A.

I deleted WF from the Application folder and re-
... See more
Hello
since this morning for the first time I'm experiencing a strange issue.
As usual I have the "blue ball" icon of Wordfast on the Dock, to launch it when I need it. But at a certain point, after opening the Application folder in Finder, the WF icon is now a sort of page with the A icon of the application folder. When I open WF I get again the WF icon on the dock and when I close WF it becomes again a page with the A.

I deleted WF from the Application folder and re-added it again extracting it from the .gz folder downloaded from the WF website. After extracting it I have put it in the applications folder dragging it.
But nothing has changed. Apparently, this occurs only with WF PRO 3.
This happened while I had WF opened on the dock. I have iOS Sierra installed.

Do you have any idea of what happened? Maybe something in the application folder?

Thanks for your help

Lucia
Collapse

Irene Elmerot
Irene Elmerot  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:45
Dutch to Swedish
+ ...
Don't worry, happens sometimes. Mar 12, 2017

Hi,
it's something that happens sometimes. I'm not savvy enough to know why, but you can find several discussions on the net, like this: See more
Hi,
it's something that happens sometimes. I'm not savvy enough to know why, but you can find several discussions on the net, like this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2148827?start=0&tstart=0 or https://macosx.com/threads/icons-being-replaced-by-diff-icons.40701/ .
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast PRO 3.10 on a MacBook

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »