Elise Tiberghien
Elise Tiberghien  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2009)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Oct 6, 2016

Buenas tardes,
para la revisión de un texto en Studio 2009, me piden activar el control de cambios. Me parece que no existe en esta versión de Trados... ¿es así?
Muchas gracias por la ayuda.
Un saludo
Elise

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 06:28
French to German
+ ...
Open the document in "review" mode Oct 6, 2016

Elise

If - in the "Files" view - you open your document by right-clicking and selecting "Open for Review" instead of simply double-clicking on the file name, the document will open in the "Review" mode, which automatically enables "Track Changes".

You may also activate "Track Changes" in Translation mode by clicking the button "Enable Track Changes" in the "Review" menu.

Walter

Elise Tiberghien
Elise Tiberghien  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2009)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Can't see it... Oct 7, 2016

Hi Walter
thanks for your reply.
Unfortunatly, when I open the file in review mode, the track changes option is not enabled
and I can't find the review menu in translation mode
aaahhh sorry

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Control de cambios en Studio 2009

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »