SR1 will not work
Thread poster: Geneviève von Levetzow
Geneviève von Levetzow
Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:13
French to German
+ ...
Jul 28, 2017

The programm starts with the message “Depend file not found” or it starts and the program terminates at once when I will open a TM (Studio means, I have to update this TM).

I have to deinstalle SR1 and works now with 2007.

The last passages of a Log file:
WARN [2017-07-27 09:02:39,342] CommandBarExtensionRegistry - RibbonTab 'EditorAdvancedRibbon' does not exist in the current context (it is referred to by command bar item 'Plugin.SymbolsRibbonGroup').
... See more
The programm starts with the message “Depend file not found” or it starts and the program terminates at once when I will open a TM (Studio means, I have to update this TM).

I have to deinstalle SR1 and works now with 2007.

The last passages of a Log file:
WARN [2017-07-27 09:02:39,342] CommandBarExtensionRegistry - RibbonTab 'EditorAdvancedRibbon' does not exist in the current context (it is referred to by command bar item 'Plugin.SymbolsRibbonGroup').
WARN [2017-07-27 09:02:39,342] CommandBarExtensionRegistry - Command bar with path 'TranslationStudio.File.NewMenu' does not exist within parent command bar 'TranslationStudio.HomeRibbon'.
FATAL [2017-07-27 09:02:39,747] Sdl.Desktop.Platform.UnhandledException - Die angeforderte Datendatei kann nicht gefunden werden.
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Sdl.LanguagePlatform.Core.FaultDescription]: Die angeforderte Datendatei kann nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlerdetail ist gleich Sdl.LanguagePlatform.Core.FaultDescription).
INFO [2017-07-27 09:02:39,747] Sdl.Desktop.Platform.UnhandledException - Die angeforderte Datendatei kann nicht gefunden werden.#ProcessName=SDLTradosStudio#PhysicalMemorySize=171036672#VirtualMemorySize=114188288#ThreadCount=24#HandleCount=1103#GdiHandleCount=801#UserHandleCount=305#TotalProcessorTime=00:00:06.7236431
INFO [2017-07-27 09:02:42,961] StudioInstanceDiscovery - Unregistered object from running object table: 65536

My machine: Windows 7 64 Bit (with all updates), 32 GB. Office 2010 64 Bit.

Geneviève
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:13
English to Russian
Thank god I cannot install it until mid August Jul 28, 2017

Not a first report on damages from SR1.
Similar story already happened some time ago when they had to revoke one of their updates.
Things are getting worse and worse...
Here is an 'idea' [of a new feature] which suggests reinstating what SDL guys killed by their update. Green marker means they promise to recover their product… “full of new features and enhancements”…
... See more
Not a first report on damages from SR1.
Similar story already happened some time ago when they had to revoke one of their updates.
Things are getting worse and worse...
Here is an 'idea' [of a new feature] which suggests reinstating what SDL guys killed by their update. Green marker means they promise to recover their product… “full of new features and enhancements”…

OMG
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SR1 will not work

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »