SDL 2017 No license number shown on licenses page. What's up?
Thread poster: Vincent Lemma
Vincent Lemma
Vincent Lemma  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:30
Italian to English
+ ...
Feb 27, 2017

Hello,
I purchased SDL 2017 about a month back and did not activate it. I need to activate it, given that the period of use has expired, and this should ordinarily not be an issue.. except...

NO LICENSE NUMBER AND NO ORDER SHOWN IN THE "MY PRODUCTS" LIST OF MY ACCOUNT!
I have an order number and invoice, as well as SDL 2017 but it seems that SDL has not registered this purchase to my history.

I need to work and can't access my product. Needless to say, this
... See more
Hello,
I purchased SDL 2017 about a month back and did not activate it. I need to activate it, given that the period of use has expired, and this should ordinarily not be an issue.. except...

NO LICENSE NUMBER AND NO ORDER SHOWN IN THE "MY PRODUCTS" LIST OF MY ACCOUNT!
I have an order number and invoice, as well as SDL 2017 but it seems that SDL has not registered this purchase to my history.

I need to work and can't access my product. Needless to say, this is such a hassle....
SDL does not reply and I cannot wait for their lengthy times.

What can I do?

P.s. I refreshed my pages and that is not the issue.
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 04:30
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Vincent Feb 27, 2017

In your SDL account, there should be a link like "Upgrades to process" or "Upgrades" button. On the new page, press "Process upgrade" on the right of "purchased upgrades".

Sorry, I don't remember how exactly these buttons look like, but they should be definitely there.

Natalia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL 2017 No license number shown on licenses page. What's up?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »