Selçuk Dilşen
Selçuk Dilşen  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:10
Member (2014)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Feb 17, 2017

I install Sdlxliff Toolkit without any errors and it appears in the Plug-ins list with the tick in the tickbox. However, it does not appear in the Welcome window and therefore I can't use it. I use SDL Trados Studio 2017 on Windows 10. I have a very bad headache (literally) at the moment because of trying to solve this issue for hours. Can somebody help?

Silke Walter
Silke Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:10
Member (2014)
English to German
Not integrated Feb 17, 2017

This is a separate tool. In my case it can be found under Programs > SDL > OpenExchange Apps > SDLXLIFF Toolkit. (Or via the link on the desktop.)

On Desktop

You can open your .sdlxliff files or project files in this application:

SDLXLIFF Toolkit

Selçuk Dilşen
United Kingdom
Member (2014)
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not there Feb 17, 2017

Silke Walter wrote:

This is a separate tool. In my case it can be found under Programs > SDL > OpenExchange Apps > SDLXLIFF Toolkit. (Or via the link on the desktop.)

On Desktop

You can open your .sdlxliff files or project files in this application:

SDLXLIFF Toolkit

Thank you for your reply! But it's not in my computer as a stand-alone application, either.

Selçuk Dilşen
United Kingdom
Member (2014)
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
After numerous installs and uninstalls Feb 17, 2017

After numerous installs and uninstalls, now I have its shortcut on my desktop. I hope it works.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sdlxliff Toolkit does not appear in the Welcome window SDL Trados Studio 2017

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »