For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The technique of note-taking: tips and tricks

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The technique of note-taking: tips and tricks ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ivette Lopez E
Ivette Lopez E
Ecuador
Local time: 18:43
English to Spanish
Mrs. Ivette Lopez Feb 17, 2017

I am interested in this course. One question, I need to purchase the course and ALSO to purchase GoToWebinar? please clarify and indicate price of gotowebinar. thanks.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Mrs. Ivette Lopez Feb 21, 2017

Ivette Lopez E wrote:

I am interested in this course. One question, I need to purchase the course and ALSO to purchase GoToWebinar? please clarify and indicate price of gotowebinar. thanks.

Hello Ivette,

You do not need to pay for an account at gtw.com in order to attend the class. Once you purchase the session with an early bird price at 25 USD you get an email with the join link to be used on the webinar day. Several reminders will be sent to you before the webinar: 72 hours, one day and then one hour before the session.

Hope this helps and clarifies.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The technique of note-taking: tips and tricks

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »