Thread poster: Andreas Granzow
Álvaro Espantaleón Moreno
Álvaro Espantaleón Moreno  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:14
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
a bit thin-skinned? Feb 10, 2017

Just emails, come on! Delete, ignore, etc. I have a client that writes things like: WHERE IS THE FILE??? I don't care, to be honest. He will only get me angry the day he stops paying.

MK2010
MK2010  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:14
French to English
+ ...
This is exactly... Feb 11, 2017

Álvaro Espantaleón wrote:

Just emails, come on! Delete, ignore, etc. I have a client that writes things like: WHERE IS THE FILE??? I don't care, to be honest. He will only get me angry the day he stops paying.

...what I need to tell myself right about now. I have this one client who gets me so upset I'm often one angry email away from ending up in a homeless shelter. You really just can't do that with clients who help keep you clothed, fed, and housed.

"Serenity now!"

[Edited at 2017-02-11 04:25 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fake people and rude colleagues

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »