Quick insert crossterm suggestion (hotkey?)
Thread poster: Mark Seth
Mark Seth
Mark Seth
Denmark
Local time: 17:40
German to Danish
+ ...
Jan 20, 2017

I cannot find out how to insert crossTerm suggestions by only using the keyboard. Sorry, if the answer's obvious. I'm rather new to Across and simply cannot figure out how.

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
English to German
Across is full of shortcuts Jan 21, 2017

Inserting terms in Across with shortcuts is very easy. Finding the shortcuts is also very easy. Trying to learn Across by intuition will make you a very unhappy and ineffective translator. Crtl 1 for example enters the first term in the list. 2,3 and 4 insert the other ones in the list, if they exist. You will figure it out. Google: across insert term shortcut gives you a nice list of all the shortcuts.

Mark Seth
Mark Seth
Denmark
German to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 21, 2017

Yes, I had found that list, but still couldn't figure it out. Maybe too many trees in that forest? Thank you for the reply.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Quick insert crossterm suggestion (hotkey?)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »