Sandrine Pantel  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:20
Member (2015)
German to French
+ ...
Feb 24, 2016

Hello,

I have just finished a translation project on Across and wish to send it to the client's server.
But when I click on "End the task", the window that opens displays some errors that have to be corrected before I can send it to the server (e.g. multiple spaces).

This is a quite long document. Is there a way to get the segments with these errors clearly shown in the software (with a red marking, e.g.), so that I don't have to go through the whole translation a
... See more
Hello,

I have just finished a translation project on Across and wish to send it to the client's server.
But when I click on "End the task", the window that opens displays some errors that have to be corrected before I can send it to the server (e.g. multiple spaces).

This is a quite long document. Is there a way to get the segments with these errors clearly shown in the software (with a red marking, e.g.), so that I don't have to go through the whole translation again to look for and solve these errors?

Thanks a lot!
Collapse

AAV
AAV
Local time: 05:20
QM-Tab of crossView Feb 25, 2016

There are two options:
1) switch to Quality Management tab of crossView (on the left of crossDesk, tab has a pictogram with a check and "abc"). There you have all errors listed.
2) Press F7, select errors you are interested in and fix them one by one (batch mode will guide you through all errors in the document).

Sandrine Pantel
Sandrine Pantel  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:20
Member (2015)
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 25, 2016

All right, thanks a lot for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Solve errors before sending

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »